창의적이고 잠재력 있는 융합형 인재를 양성하는 문화기술대학원
일시 : 2016. 06. 14 (화) 16:00~17:30
장소 : GSCT 백남준홀 (N25, #3229)
연사 : 배석형 / KAIST 산업디자인학과 교수
주제 : Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, KAIST, Republic of Korea, 2002, Thesis: NURBS surface fitting using orthogonal coordinate transform and applications [DD.1] M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, KAIST, Republic of Korea, 1996, Thesis: Active noise control based on loudness B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, KAIST, Republic of Korea, 1994, March 2, 1990 ~February 18, 1994
- Research Engineer, Digital Product Development, ITN-PD, DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Auburn Hills, USA., Manager: Gopalan Mukundan, Ph.D.,February 1, 2006 ~ May 30, 2007 - Technical Consultant, DaimlerChrysler Research and Technology India (DCRTI), Bangalore, India, Location: CAx Research & Technology, Product Development IT – ITN (CAx R &T, ITN-PD), DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Auburn Hills, USA, Manager:Gustav Olling, Ph.D., August 17, 2004 ~ January 31, 2006
- Postdoctoral Fellow/Visiting Researcher, dgp (dynamic graphics project), Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto,Canada, Supervisors: Prof. Ravin Balakrishnan and Karan Singh, September 18, 2007 ~ January 15, 2010 - Visiting Research Scholar, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan, USA, Supervisor: Prof.Lee Markosian, April 25, 2005 ~ April 25, 2007 - Visiting Researcher, Virtual System Laboratory (VSL), Gifu University, Japan, Supervisor: Prof. Ryugo Kijima, October 1, 2002 ~ April 9, 2004 - Post-Doctoral Researcher, Virtual Reality Research Center (VRRC), Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST),Republic of Korea, Supervisor: Prof. Kwang-Yun Wohn, March 1, 2002 ~ April 1, 2003 - Research Assistant, Department of Industrial Engineering, KAIST, Republic of Korea, Supervisor: Prof. Byoung K. Choi, March 1, 1996 ~ February 15, 2002
- 2013 'SeeSV-S205 Sound Camera' - Red Dot Design Award, Product Design
- 2013 'SeeSV-S205 Sound Camera' - Top 10 KAIST's Outstanding R&D Achievements of the year for 2013
* 4:00-5:00pm 연사 강연, 5:00-5:30pm Q&A 및 자유토론 (Mandatory)
* CT세미나에 참석하고 싶으신 타과 교수님 또는 학생분들은 언제든지 환영합니다.
※ This seminar will be given in Korean.
Time : 14. June. (Tue), 2016, 16:00~17:30
Place : N25, #3229
Speaker : Bae, Seok-Hyung
Title : Somewhere Over the Rainbow
The seminar format has been slightly revised, as follows:
* 4:00-5:00pm Guest Speaker Talk, 5:00-5:30pm Q&A / Discussion (Mandatory)
* Professors and students from other departments are always welcome.
* For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you no longer wish to receive GSCT colloquium information, please send a request to unsubscribe to email@example.com
- [GSCT 콜로퀴움 안내] 4월 19일 (화), 박진호 / 서울대학교 융합기술연구원 선임연구원
- [GSCT콜로퀴움] 5월3일(화), 5월10일(화) GSCT 교수연구소개 세미나